As people enter their golden years, living alone becomes increasingly difficult. Certain daily activities are more physically taxing than they used to be and even personal hygiene can become a challenge. Most adults who reach this point want to maintain some level of independence, but understand that they need assistance in their daily lives.
Home health care services offer senior citizens the assistance they need on a daily basis to help them continue to live in their own homes. Home care has become the preferred care method for senior citizens who want to continue to live an independent life in their homes. Families usually deal with home health care in one of three different ways. Some families may have a family member that acts as the caregiver, some may hire a caregiver directly, and some may find a caregiver from a home care agency.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a home health care agency in Schaumburg, IL that provides a wide range of in-home and elderly care services for senior citizens and individuals with disabilities.
Non-Medical Home Health Care in Schaumburg
Why Choose Assisting Hands?
Our caregivers are bonded and insured to provide effective in-home care and they go through extensive screening to ensure that we hire caregivers who exhibit patience and compassion.
The home health care services provided by Assisting Hands Home Care include the following:
- Care Management: We can coordinate a care schedule between our caregivers and other healthcare providers or family caregivers. Our caregivers will remind the client to take their medication and do any exercises assigned to them by a doctor.
- Personal Assistance: We can provide assistance with personal activities such as bathing, dressing, restroom use, eating, oral hygiene, incontinence, and other areas of personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will help prepare meals and provide feeding assistance if needed.
- Errands and Transportation: We can take clients to doctor’s appointments, religious ceremonies, family gatherings, grocery shopping, recreational activities, picking up prescriptions, pet care and feeding, organizing incoming mail, accompany on walk, safety/fall protection.
- Light Housekeeping: We will help clean and organize the home with housekeeping tasks including kitchen and bathroom cleaning, laundry, dusting, bed making, mopping, vacuuming, washing dishes.
- Companionship: At Assisting Hands Home Care, we take pride in not only providing excellent care, but companionship as well. Our caregivers socialize with our clients and develop personal relationships.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our caregivers are trained to provide care for clients with Alzheimer’s or dementia that includes memory exercises.
- Respite Care: We can work with family caregivers to give them a break with scheduled respite care services.
Home Care Assistance
Assisting Hands Home Care can provide assistance in the privacy of their own home for you or a loved one. Our caregivers are trained and experienced in providing in-home elderly care. They have successfully passed extensive background checks, as well as being insured, bonded, and trained in CPR and First Aid.
Our home care service plans are individualized to meet your needs. We assist with day-to-day activities and offer services such as:
Assisting Hands Home Care will help you select the best matched caregiver from its pre-screened group of available assistants and can have qualified help placed in your home generally within 48 hours or less of the initial call. Call us at (224) 258-0736!
Call (224) 258-0736 for your free in-home consultation
Home Care Services in Schaumburg, IL
Complimentary Assessment for Your Home Care Needs
To ensure your loved one’s care needs are met, our head care manager will cater the care plan to them, considering their medical history and family needs. If any adjustments need to be made later, we can cover them. For home care services from Assisting Hands Home Care in Schaumburg, IL area, give us a call at (224) 258-0736.
We will come to your home for a free initial consultation. Our caregivers are bonded, insured, and carefully screened to ensure we provide the best companion care services in the Schaumburg, IL area.
More Caregiver Services
- Home Care in Hoffman Estates, IL
- At Home Care in Rolling Meadows, IL
- Caregiver Services in Elk Grove Village, IL
- In-Home Care in Palatine, IL
- In-Home Care Services in Inverness, IL
- Home Care Services in Des Plaines, IL