When adults age and enter their golden years, often times everyday activities, such as meal preparation and bathing, that were once easy to handle become difficult to do. Before, families would place their elderly loved ones in an assisted living facility or a nursing home, usually doing so because they didn’t have much of a choice. This ensured that seniors received the care needed for them to continue living safe, healthy lives. But with baby boomers reaching old age, senior care is being approached differently.
A lot of baby boomers want to age within the comfort of their own homes, but they still require some sort of assistance to live their everyday lives safely. This upward trend has resulted in an increase in the amount and quality of home health care services being offered. In fact, in-home care is seen as the most beneficial choice for elderly individuals for their wellbeing.
Senior Care Des Plaines, IL
Serving the Des Plaines, IL, area, Assisting Hands Home Care provides in-home care services for seniors in need of assistance. We can be trusted to provide quality home care assistance.
To start, we have a meeting with the client and their family, conducting an assessment to determine the client’s unique care needs. With this assessment, we’re able to develop a personalized care plan that meets your elderly loved one’s needs. Additionally, we can alter care plans to accommodate any needs that change over time.
To provide help to seniors and disabled individuals, we offer a variety of home care services that include:
- Conducting a safety evaluation of the client’s home
- Providing help with bathing, grooming, and other personal assistance
- Preparing daily nutritious meals
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Providing transportation to run errands, go to medical appointments, to shop for groceries, and more
- Being a companion
- Providing live-in care for clients in need of 24-hour help
- Communicating with client’s family to coordinate and manage care
- Providing 24-hour care for individuals who need 24/7 attention
- Providing non-medical health care
- Providing Alzeimer’s and dementia care
- Preventing falls
- Providing personal emergency response systems
At Assisting Hands Home Care in Des Plaines, we only employ caregivers who are well trained, insured, and bonded. This ensures that your senior loved ones get caring, compassionate, quality care right in their own homes.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (224) 258-0736 for our in-home senior care services in Des Plaines, IL, and the neighboring areas. We provide free consultations.
Related Senior Care Services:
Senior Home Care Agency Rolling Meadows, IL
Senior Care Agency Hoffman Estates, IL
Senior Care Palatine, IL
Senior Home Care Inverness, IL
Senior Home Care Elk Grove Village, IL
In-Home Care Schaumburg, IL
Senior Care Park Ridge, IL